R&D Food Technologist
? ? ?Job responsibilities
- Product development including formulation, bench top to scaled up to mass production.
- Ensure developed products meet customer needs and regulatory standards (USDA and FDA)
- Improvement of existing products with regards to both quality improvement and cost efficiency.
- Communication with suppliers for ingredient sourcing and material/product specification setting.
- Communication with Quality and Food Safety Department to ensure the compliance of HACCP, GMP, allergen control and SQF program.
? ? ?Requirements
- ?BS/MS in Food Science, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
R&D Market Analyst and Product Development
The position support the Product Development Team by conducting food industry market analysis in its current state and for predicted future trends.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze food industry movements using consumer insights, and understanding the current customer needs, as well as potential future customers
- Assist the Product Development team with research to understand consumer behavior & product usage better by way of focus groups, observational research Win/Loss analysis, Interviews, opinion polls, secondary literature reviews, and questionnaires
- Access to consumer behavior across multiple channels in order to determine consumer preferences, meet customer needs, and help match supply with demand. In other words, driving the business (Foundations-Focus-Build-Launch-Price)
- Gather & organize data on consumers, competitor products, and market conditions, keeping a detailed database for efficient communication between various departments
- Conduct further Positioning Analysis such as: SWOT, PEST, Investment-Impact scoring, Competitive landscape, Pricing, etc.
- Gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits
- Other duties as required
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Research or Communications, BI, BA, or a related field
- 2+ years previous experience in similar role within the food or similar industry preferred
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, with ability to interpret current market conditions and possible future trends, providing key insights, recommendations and conclusions
- Strong statistical data analysis skills, and ability to communicate findings in professional visual presentations to management by PowerPoint & other related software
? ? Office Administrator in HAYWARD, CA
- A bachelor's degree or above. Bilingual in Chinese and English is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Multi-tasking with great attention to details
- Used to working in fast-paced environment
Wei-chuan U.S.A. INC - San Francisco Branch
23510 Cabot Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94545
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package.?